background

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Photo Shoot #2


Today we dressed Baby Henry in a christening gown that I brought from Washington. This gown was given to me from my G'ma, who said that it had been hers. She gave it to me and I have taken pictures of all of our kids in it- although some couldn't really fit! They didn't make 9 to 10 pound babes back then!



This gown is two layers of muslin and homemade lace. I think that this gown must be 100 years old.

Handsome guy-even if he is in a dress!

Today Karli and I head back on the plane bound for Seattle. So sad! Henry has managed to double knot a string around my heart and is holding onto it pretty tightly. That's a lot of string, from Savannah to Oak Harbor.

3 comments:

alliehallmarr said...

:-( SO SAD right now! This first week of being a new momma was so much easier because of everything you both did for us. Karli: you are a wonderful, amazing kid and I am lucky to have such an awesome sister. Mom: I feel more confident is raising H because of the way you have raised all of us. I really do have the best family ever.

Miss you already.

Cath's Pennies Designs said...

Aww, your daughter's comment just brought a tear to my eye. It sounds like you have a really great family. It's a shame you live so far away, but this gives you a really good reason to visit them often!
Henry is absolutely precious. The christening gown is just gorgeous. You're so lucky it's still in such wonderful condition.
Congratulations, g'ma!
Cathy

Megan said...

I vote for number two. Those big baby eyes just captured my heart!!
From Megan L.

Blog Archive