background

Friday, January 29, 2010

Baby Henry's Photo Shoot

Day 10 Baby Henry Photo Shoot

In honor of Baby Henry's 10th day on this earth, we have 10 pictures for you to peruse. But wait! There's more! Your vote is needed! We just can't decide what is the absolute best picture of the Little Man. Maybe someone else who is not so crazy-mad in love can help. Look at these pictures and then post the number to the picture you think is the cutest in the 'post a comment', below this blog. Come on! I know you guys can do it!!!!!!

p.s.
Don't forget to watch the video of the scrumpdilliumptious bundle of sweetness below!!!!

1.
I know it's blurry, but sweet baby kisses are too cute.

2.
He can see straight into your soul, you know.


3.
Look at those eyes!


4.
Such a little man.


5.
I've never met a Who from Whoville that I didn't like.


6.
Ohhh, the eyes again!


7.
Kissable cheeks!

8.
Just ponderin' the mysteries of the world with G'ma.

9.
Wow, those eyes again!

10.
Exhausted after the photo shoot.

The Amazing Henry Wilder Marr

7 comments:

Jessica Andrukat said...

I love #10!! G-Ma Hall. Good ring. ;)

Anonymous said...

i love them all but i would have to say # 2 or 8 i LOVE those two the most! his eye's look like bugsy on bed time stories

Love ya have a great time in Savannah!

Ren@e

Anonymous said...

I vote for #3! He is very adorable! Congratulations to the whole family!
Blessings,
Kristie R.

charlene said...

My favorite is number 10.

Anonymous said...

ok I'm biased, but they are all amazing! There is something so bizarre about seeing a video and hearing the voice of your grandchild but you haven't even seen him in 'real life' yet. All that will change Sunday at the "changing of the guard." I can't wait to see him/hold him/kiss him too. Safe trip home Kelly and Carly. I will pass you in the sky on another airplane bound for Savannah. Thanks for all the photos and updates. Love them all.

Anonymous said...

No doubt as cute as all the pics are, my vote is for 10. Reminds me of myself at the end of a hard's day work. My second place goes to #9. Could it be that Henry will become a bottom lip sucker? Looks as if he is practicing the art of lip sucking here. Those eyes! Those amazing big beautiful eyes. Wow, Wow, Wow. Thanks for doing such an awesome job of taking pics to share with us all.

Grandpa Steve

Megan said...

I pick number 3 if I had to pick one!! But I really just choose to hold him all day. Every single time I hold little African babies I think about how I now have my own little nephew and share about him with the babies parents. They are always soo excited :)

Blog Archive