background

Friday, December 11, 2009

Uhhh... what? I have something in my teeth?


Have you ever had one of those days? Thinkin' that your all that and a bag of chips, only to discover that your zipper is down. Or a big clump of hay is in your hair. Or there is a gross, rotting veggie stuck between your teeth. I thank God that nothing too humilitating has happened to me while teaching...yet.
The other day one of my 8th graders decided to have a staring contest with me...while I was giving them their assignment... very annoying...and I was NOT going to let her win. However, she blinked first (heehee). The next day I moved her cute little sassyness away from her friends...because I can.
Yeah, it's fun being the teacher.

1 comment:

alliehallmarr said...

Go mom! I love the little things like that you can do when you are in charge. Oh, the power!

Blog Archive