background

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Last Field Trip

This past Monday was the last field trip of the school year for us. We visited the sealab at Fort Casey, something that I have been taking the kids to since Allie was little-and this guy is still there growling at the kids and making them laugh. I always enjoy it.






After the class time, we made our way down to the water and slipped among the eel grass and kelp to investigate the tide pools.


And hold kelp crabs.







And sea cucumbers.

Aaaahhhh.......I love my island.

4 comments:

alliehallmarr said...

FUN!!!

Anonymous said...

karli doesn't look to happy to hold the Kelp Crab! ha ha! looks fun! (poor Karli :P)

Ren@e

Lindsey said...

Aww.. this post made me miss you guys super much!!

Rick Andrew said...

So when I wasn't home schooled :P

We went here too for one our field trips in 4th grade. Looking at the photos and reading this brought back some pretty darn good memories from that year :)

Blog Archive