background

Monday, January 25, 2010

Picture Update

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNjv1WDGxt8


I think that Doris Day sings it best:
I love you a bushel and a peck
A bushel and a peck and a hug around the neck
A hug around the neck and a barrel and a heap
A barrel and a heap and I'm talkin' in my sleep
About you, about you
'Cause I love you a bushel and a peck
You bet your purdy neck I do

A doodle-oodle-ooh-doo
A-doodle-oodle-oodle-ooh-doo


DAY 6
Today was Henry's weigh-in, and he gained 5 ounces in just two days! It was a treat to take him out on his first little excursion, even if it was just to the doctor's office.






So all is fabulous with him, and Allie is doing great as well.




He's a smiley little dude, isn't he?
For Karli and I, we are spending the days simply holding him...and trying not to fight over him! We also have been cooking, and Karli made a fabulous lemon meringue pie tonight!



I've had plenty of time to gaze upon his royal cuteness and determine what of his features are Allie's and what are Garrison's. While Allie tells me that he looks just like Garrison's baby pictures, I do know what he has inherited from Allie...

That would be her long fingers...







and her long monkey toes!


But one thing is true-he is pure sweetness; all soft and cuddly. An awesome way to spend the day!


No comments:

Blog Archive