background

Monday, November 16, 2009

Rant/ Rave List

Rave

(I am practicing balancing my negative self with my positive self.Therefore, I am beginning this list with something VERY positive).


Karli, without any prompting and with her own money, bought me NEW BARN BOOTS!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!And let me tell you, if you don't have muck and mud to slosh through to feed animals, then you simply have no idea how warm and secure one can feel in leak proof barn boots!!! It made me feel sooo special, and it wasn't my birthday or Mother's Day!!!Totally cool thing to do, Karli.Thanks!


Rant

Local businesses that you want to support, but they really don't deserve it.You know, shop local and all that. But when their attitude toward customers is so pathetic, how can you? Local businesses that I'm ticked off with? The local theater and the local feed store. Goodbye. No business of mine for you.Ever again. Or at least until I run out of pig food unexpectedly and don't want to make a run to Burlington. The theater, however, will NOT be seeing me.


Rave

Steven and I have been married for 25 years on November 17th. Let me ponder this for a moment and try to understand how on earth we got here....(sigh)...I still don't have a clue...25 years?! WOW! Amazing! Truly it is, since very few marriages make it this far these days, or even half of this far.


Rant

Rebel rousers. You know who you are. I'm just soooo tired of people that want to argue and split hairs over things, just because. You people exhaust me! Now I enjoy a good debate as much as the next guy (or gal) , but when you want to argue because you don't like people in authority, you really tick me off. Stop it. Now.

Piggy-back Rant

What makes me doubly mad is the fact that I let these people get to me! I really tick myself off. Stop it, self. NOW. God reminded me that I can choose to serve this frustration and feed into it, or I can let it go. Deep breath; let it gooooooo.


Rave

Husbands that secure pig feeders to buildings the right way, unlike me, who nail it up, wrap some wire around it a couple of times, and believe that it really is going to stay. Enter the Pig, who's snout can lift a one ton horse if he wanted to. And if the horse would let him. Just think how many rebel rousers I could push around if I had a nose as powerful as that! But then I would look like a pig. Not cool.


Rave

Falling in love with baby Henry! I haven't even formally met him yet, but I just know that I'm going to fall in mooshy love with the guy! I can't wait to meet our very first grandson come January. I love you, Henry!!!
O.k., I feel better now. I think that I can sleep. 'night!

1 comment:

Charlene said...

Do you think the older you get the more you will rant (cranky old lady)?

Blog Archive