background

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

School, Homework, and 4-H




Hey! So this time I am writing today, I can't write much, but everything is going pretty well. (like I said in our last blog.) Pretty much all of us in the fam have been doing school, and homework. I am pretty sure that even Allie just got done doing a hiuge test! Well, today is Thusday, and tonight I have exciting 4-H!!! Because you all know there is so much excitement in that! NOT! JKJK! It is actually pretty fun. The best part of 4-H is the fair. It is a great goal to work for, every time you get frustrated with your dog, you just say to your self, don't worry, this is going to be fun at the fair, and I want him to do good at fair, so just keep on going, just keep on going. But actually, I don't really get frustrated with Hans that much, he is just sooooo lovable! When you look into his eyes, you don't really see a way to get mad at him! Well, I have to finish my homework now so I can actually GO to 4-H! Hahaha!



-Karli

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this blog!! It is totally awesome!!!! I can't wait to make my own!!!! HAHA!!! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the dog theme!! TTYL!!!

Anonymous said...

I really hope i can do a blog!!!! I'm still talking to mom!! hahahaha thats funny Karli! Nice pics.

Renee

alliehallmarr said...

Cute picture!! I love reading this blog, I check for new posts every day! I totally understand how busy you are though, just like me. I wish I had more time to write in my blog everyday...life is just too hectic some weeks! Today is Garrison's birthday, I am headed off to work and then coming home to celebrate! I love you! Thanks for the update!!

alliehallmarr said...

Oh! And you should change your settings so that the blog lists more than one post at a time, that way people can read your previous posts as well...

Anonymous said...

COol 4-H!!! I'm in it with you !! Love you
Renee

alliehallmarr said...

WRITE MORE KARLI!!!

Blog Archive